Saturday, October 10, 2015

Samples Review: Miss Jessie's Creme De La Creme Conditioner, Lush Ultrabalm, Marc Jacobs Decadence

I've got another couple of samples to review. Some good, some Ok, and some were dreadful.


Check them out!

1. Miss Jessies Creme De La Creme Conditioner- As previously mentioned I'm not really a fan of the Miss Jessie's company. I don't like how they promote natural-but they advertize their "silkeners" which is really just a relaxer that you rinse out early. Plus I think the markup on their products is horrible considering the ingredients they use. I won't buy their products anymore but I will try out a sample! When I first opened the packet it smelled like moth balls had sprayed themselves in a champagne bubble bath. Luckily the moth ball scent went away when I started using it and it left a really pleasant scent in my hair. As for the performance-it wasn't drying but I wouldn't say it was moisturizing. It did an awesome job of melting the tangles. I did notice my hair fall was significantly increased with this.  It's $11.00 for 12 oz size, which isn't too bad compared considering the price of the curl creams. It wasn't a bad product....I just wish the ingredients were better!


2. Lush Ultrabalm- I've had this sample for way longer than I care to admit. I just really really don't like it. It reminds me of earwax. It smells....blah. And it's grainy and greasy. It does help out really dry elbows and knees though. But I'll just stick with my tried and true Shea Butter. The ingredients are nice. 

3. Marc Jacobs Decadence- This is just a little sample I got in my latest Sephora order. I prefer the little plastic vials but I will use these in a pinch. It smelled like a cross between Viktor and Rolfe flower bomb, and Chloe roses. It was ok...but as time developed it smelled horrid. I can't even describe it- I think maybe it's my body chemistry.....Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment