Yes, I know this tag was popular years ago. It's one the tags I really enjoy watching/reading though. And to be honest, I didn't even know about it until about a month ago. Now, that I have enough palettes to decorate 20 pairs of eyelids for the rest of their lives...I figured I too could participate in the tag. Yay!
So let's get started.
1. Best packaging- This one is difficult. I have a couple palettes that I absolutely love the packaging on. I'm going to have to go with Vice 4. It's one of my most recently acquired palettes..and the packaging is gorgeous. I could look at it all day! Urban Decay does almost no wrong when it comes to packaging. I say that because I don't like their earlier cardboard packaging...but Naked 1, 2, 3, and Smokey, and all the Vice palettes have come in some fun,yet functional packaging. I don't have all that I've mentioned but I've seen them in the stores!
2. Best Color Payoff- I'm going with my Vice 2. This palette is one of the most consistent, highly pigmented palettes I have. All the shades are great (except maybe X-Rated). Urban Decay shadows in general are pretty pigmented.
3. Most Versatile- I'm going to pick myVice 3. It has a lot of different shades and most of them are pretty warm toned. Theres no end to the amount of looks one can do.
5. Biggest Regret- I definitely have a couple smaller palettes I regret from Stila, but if I'm choosing a larger palette, I'm going to go with the Too Faced Semi-Sweet. I've only used it a couple times, but so far the shades really need to be layered, and even when they are they still aren't vibrant. They even look pretty cakey (how does eyeshadow look cakey?!?!). It's really disappointed me so far, but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I loved the concept and I love the first Chocolate Bar. I'm gonna keep trying it out, but so far it's not looking to good for this palette. Also the Too Faced Brow Envy....didn't work too well for me.
6. Best Color Names- I love sweet things. And Too Faced Chocolate Bar has some pretty yummy names. Strawberry Bon Bon, Marzipan, Haute Chocolate, Gilded Ganache. Mmmmmm. Makes me want to head straight to the kitchen and cook recipes based off of these names.
7. Least Used- That has to go to my Urban Decay Black palette. It's a whole bunch of beautiful looking shades but if you use it together is ends up looking pretty muddy. It works best in combination with other palettes. But usually when I need a dark shade I just end up reaching for one of my Matte Black Singles (I'm trying to use it up anyway). When I do reach for it, I do like it.
8. Most Used- Urban Decay Naked wins this. It has one of my favorite shades, Smog, in it. Usually I wake up at the last minute and just slap Smog on with some mascara. Easy Peasy. I made a nice little dip in it and then I tried to use more of the other shades because I was afraid of running out of it.
9. Most Loved- Urban Decay Electric palette definitely gets this one. I LOVE bright shadows and these are pretty amazing (except the silver). I don't use it as often as I should but I do love it.
10. Desert Island- I'm going to pick my Vice 2 for this. I love it. And because my sister got it for me, it's also sentimental for me. Plus the quality is great. I like the formula on these a lot more than their current formula. I remember when I first got it, I was worried they might slip on the quality but they really didn't. Love my Vice 2.
I think that about sums it up! This was fun to do...and really showed me that I have "too many" palettes. If that's even possible. They don't all get as much love as they should and I'm going to try and rotate them more so I can give all my palettes some lovin'.