Monday, November 23, 2015

Eugene Wild


Um, check out that haircut! There was a time when haircuts like that were everywhere. I've even seen a couple lately. 

Anyway, this is the jam. I heard the Foxy Brown song with Backstreet a million times before I ever heard this one, so as soon as I hear the beat I sing with chorus and add the 'Uh Oh, Uh Oh". If you've never heard the Foxy Brown song what I'm saying probably sounds beyond silly. Actually I just realized Eugene does it in the original. But he only does it once. 



I wish the vid was in better quality. My favorite part is the bridge. "Aww cmon baby, Aww cmon girl. YOOOOOOOoooOoooooo". No? I'll stop.



Another song I love by him is "Don't Say No (Tonight)".

Eighties music at its best. And you know I'm an eighties baby!

Check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment