I think one of the reasons I haven't been blogging very much is because I haven't really wanted to do my Project Pan update. But I may as well get it over with. I've made some decent progress. But it's still going to take awhile to use up some of the products I want to use up.
So let's get started:
1. L'oreal HIP Duo in Mischief-You can see I've made great progress on the gold shade. I usually use it as an inner corner highlight, and I've used it on the lid a couple times. The darker shade gets used as liner and to darken up my looks. I also use it before I take off my makeup to practice blending. That way I can use it up quicker! I've hit pan on it, but it's still going to be awhile to use it up!
2. L'oreal HIP Duo in Showy- I've only used this about two times. I mostly focus on the other duo. I find I like the Navy shade less and less. It goes muddy and fades on me in a couple hours...with primer.
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Potent Purple- I try to use it once a week. There's quite a bit to go BUT I also use a lot when I use it. Can't really see progress but it's there! (I didn't take pics of this and a couple others).
4. Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant- Almost all gone! It's feeling rather empty and not giving me anywhere near the results I used to get.
5. Too Faced Who's Your Poppy Blush- Most discouraging thing on this list. More of a dip but it seems like I will have it FOREVER!
6. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser- I think this will be gone by the next time I update. Still hate it, but it will be done soon!
7. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner- I'm convinced I will have this forever. I don't use liner that much...but this is the stuff that keeps going and going and going. I will probably use everything else up and have this left. Except the blush, of course.
That's all I've got for now. Check back for another update in about a month!