Thursday, December 17, 2015

Three Must Have Makeup Brushes



I have quite a few brushes...and I always make sure to rotate them, but I thought it would be fun to pick my three must haves. If I lost all my brushes, these are the ones I would go out and purchase. These three brushes could do all of my makeup, of course I would miss my other brushes.

1. MAC 138 Tapered Face Brush- I haven't done a complete review on this brush- but I love it. It's one of my favorites. It does everything! And pretty well too. I love using it for blush, powder, bronzer, and it will work for highlight in a pinch too. If I had to get rid of all my powder brushes, this is the one I would keep. It's so great and replaces so many brushes, it would be perfect for traveling. Except it costs $53 and I'm paranoid that I will lose it, so I don't travel with it. Anyone else thing the same way? 


2. MAC 217- I got this brush from my mom. She never wears eyeshadow so she gave it to me. And I'm glad she did because it's one of my favorites. It's great for applying shadow AND blending it. I really want a back up of it, I don't use it as much as I should because I hate dirtying it. 

3. MAC 266- I struggled to pick the last brush, but I ended up picking an angled eyeshadow brush. My handy dandy 266. It's perfect for liner and brows. Gotta love a multi-tacker. A couple years back I didn't think it was all that special. I thought all angled brushes are the same but that's not so. The cheaper ones I have just aren't thin enough. I actually want to try some of the other angled brushes from MAC to see how they compare but for now, I've had this for years and it's still use as amazing as before. 

If you had to choose three brushes, what would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment