Sunday, January 3, 2016

Evelyn "Champagne" King



I definitely slacked in blog posts for the month of December. Hopefully I can make up for it in January.

First post of January. Music!! More oldies. I'm not sure how I became a fan of Evelyn, but somewhere-somehow I just started loving her music. She came out in the Disco era. And some of her songs do sound quite disco-y. But I like Disco. 

I was quite surprised when I finally searched her to find out how young she was. She has such a mature voice...and I love it!



Here are my essential Evelyn songs:
I'm Scared- Smooth groove-not disco
Your Personal Touch- Not disco either, but a nice 80's song
Betcha She Don't Love You
I'm In Love- My song!
Love Come Down- This might be my fave by her.
Shame-This is the only disco song I have by her. And I think it's her most well known too. I can get down to this.



Now I feel like listening to my entire disco collection! Get my boogey on at 2 in the a.m. Who's with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment