It's that time again. I'm still working on eliminating a couple products from my stash. I'm trying to strike the balance between using what I want to use and using up some stuff. I've had some good progress on some things, others not so much. So let's get started!
1. L'oreal Hip Duo Mischief- I made more progress than I had originally thought. The dent in the black shadow has grown and I hadn't even realized it. I probably have couple months of using it before it completely runs out. The gold shade is all gone. I used it on the lid...but also I kind of went crazy and put it all over my face just for fun. I almost had a tin man look going on.
2. L'oreal Hip Duo in Showy- I didn't even use this...so no progress.
3. Maybelline Pigment in Potent Purple- I only used this once? So not much progress. I need to work on it, but I was so caught up in trying to use of the first shadow.
4. Make Up Forever Smoky Eye Mascara- I thought for sure I would have used this up. But it's still going strong. Well, not strong. I'm hoping to use it up this month. It was just a little sample after all!
5. Too Faced Who's Your Poppy Blush- I didn't use much more of this up. I went traveling and forgot to take this with me. But now that I'm back, I'll start using it again. Hopefully I hit pan soon.
6. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser- FINISHED!!!! Now I get to use my Benefit Professional....and hopefully have a review up in the next month.
I'm going to replace this product with my Smashbox Lip Gloss. I hate this gloss. It's actually almost all gone....I hope.
7. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner- This is the liner that keeps going. One day it will be finished. One day....
This was a good month for Project Pan. Hopefully I will finish up something in this next month.