Thursday, January 14, 2016

Your Shape Fitness Evolved Toning Program Complete

It's been a long time since I've done one of these. But I went traveling at the end of December and wasn't really getting my workout in. About three days ago I popped my Your Shape in and got to it. About three routines later, I finished the program.


I am so happy to be done because it's probably the game that I procrastinate the most on. It's a toning program and I was thinking it would have full body toning but nope! You basically only work your legs. My legs are very chunky- but now they are very strong. And that's from various workouts but this hasn't hurt. I struggled for days trying to do the single leg squat and it wasn't until I did a bunch of squats and lunges that I was able to complete that portion.

One thing I hate about it is if you can't do a specific exercise, you repeat and repeat and repeat. Which can cut motivation down very quickly. It made me dread the game even more than usual.

I haven't been on the scale because my eating habits have been horrible....I'm still hoping I haven't gained. But I KNOW I haven't lost anything.


The last time I played I was at 9284 calories burned. That number is now 13799. Not bad!




Next time I pick up this game I will be doing the sculpting program. Hopefully that works out a little better. I will probably start a new program next week. In the meantime I will be getting some cardio in with Zumba and the treadmill.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment