Sunday, February 21, 2016

Beauty Haul: MAC, Lorac, Natural Beauty Products etc

I've got a couple of things in the last couple of months so I figured I would just do a haul post.



MAC 221- I decided on this brush as a belated b-day present to myself. I've really been wanting another 217, but I also kind of wanted to try out a different brush. I noticed this one was also white goat hair like the 217, so I decided to try it out. I've only used it once-but so far I really like it!

Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer- A random,very kind stranger came up to me and my mom claiming he had some money left over on a gift card and he wanted us to have it. Turns out he had just bought the gift card and it had $100 on it! I couldn't believe it! God bless that man! My mom got $50, and then the rest was split between my and my sister. I bought this. I was eyeing those pro palettes, but I really really don't need anymore shadows. So I went with this. I still have my Mac Paint Pot- I've been trying to use it up. But it refuses to use up. And I hate how it makes my eyeshadow turn out, so I figured I would switch between the Lorac and Paint Pot and maybe I would start enjoying eyeshadow again. At least half the time!

Kiss My Face Sliced Peach Lip Balm- I just finished up my other lip balm and noticed this was on sale. I've never tried anything from this brand, so I figured I would give it a try. I don't think I'm a fan of the scent. But I'll have to use it a couple more times before I make up my mind.

Sappo Hill Lavender Soap- This soap does not come with any packaging, which is why it kinda looks strange. I've been wanting to try this brand for a little while so I just went for it.


Zum Bar Sea Salt Soap- I haven't found a soap I really love by them...but I feel compelled to try more. Sea Salt is not something I usually go for, so I went for it. I really like the scent and can't wait to use it!

Deep Steep- And of course, a Deep Steep scrub. I found this awhile ago for $3. It was on clearance! The scent is Sugar Candy Apple and it smells divine!

And that's all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment