Sunday, February 21, 2016

Deep Steep Coconut Lime Argan Oil Sugar Scrub



I love this company's scrubs so much...I have like three or four extras in all different scents. Whenever I see that at my local TJ Maxx I snatch them up. But I think other people are catching on to how great they are because the last couple times I've gone they haven't had any. I actually bought this one at Marshall's, but I usually find them at TJ's for $5.99. The retail price on them is usually around $10.00

Deep Steep claims:
Almost good enough to eat! Deep Steep Argan Sugar Scrub is a supreme exfoliant that smells amazing. Our rich blend of butters and sugar is perfectly homogenous so your scrub isn’t an oily, separated mess. The special fusion of Organic Argan Oil, carefully sourced sugar and creamy shea and cocoa butters offers just the right amount of exfoliation and leaves skin radiant, polished and highly moisturized.


I'll start off with the scent. Which is very nice. But I didn't like it at first. For some reason the coconut smelled strange the first time I used it. But I haven't noticed it since that first time. It's mostly a lime scent...with an almost unnoticeable coconut scent. It's not the strongest...but it's certainly not a weak scent. I don't notice it lingering or scenting the bathroom though.

It has the same texture as all of the other scrubs. It's a very creamy scrub. It has a lot of oil in it also, so it leaves a layer of oil on when you rinse it off. Which is great for dry skin- but not so much for people that don't like anything left on their skin.

It's not the most smoothing scrub though. I feel other scrubs have gotten my skin a little smoother.  I think that's because it's so gentle. The sugar melts a little quickly so it's not as scrubby..which is the only thing I kinda don't like about it. 

Deep Steep is a cruelty free brand and this scrub is all natural. 

Check out the ingredient list- Argan oil is listed second! Most products containing Argan Oil barely have any in it. 

Ingredients:
Sucrose, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Organic Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aroma, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

If you like zesty scrubs or are just a fan of lime scented products I would recommend it. I really love their line of scrubs- I think they are my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment