Sunday, February 7, 2016

Birthday Haul!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm officially 27! 

We went to see The 5th Wave. Weal ready knew before it went that it doesn't have the highest ratings. I'm a big fan of Hunger Games and Harry Potter. I love the story of Twilight- but I can't stand Bella nor the actress that played her. Oh, and I love Divergent too, so I was all ready to love this one too. But there was so much wrong with the script.  SPOIlERS! First, Evan Walker the child stalker. And the way he was placed in the film- like deliberate, extremely obvious eye candy. Plus the fact that she left her little brother on the bus for some raggedy stuffed animal. There were some things I liked about it, then some parts where I had a hard time not laughing out loud. And it's not a comedy.

Anyway....I had a great day. And heres what I got! I usually buy myself something too but I just haven't gotten around to it. I have no idea what I want. Maybe a MAC brush- because I know I don't need any makeup!


Face Paint- The Story of Makeup by Lisa Eldridge- I love her youtube channel and have learned so much about makeup from her. I was pretty excited when I heard she had come out with a book. I love reading about makeup and looking at the old packaging so I wanted it as soon as I heard about it. My sister got this one for me and I can hardly wait to start reading it! 



Marc Jacobs Daisy- I've never smelled it before I opened it up but I did ask for it. Is that crazy? Maybe. I got the large 3.4 oz bottle from my parents...and so far I love it. It lasts and lasts and lasts. And that was with only one test spritz. I really love the bottle and the box. Although part of me thinks the bottle is kind of cheesy, another part of me loves it! I can't wait ti start wearing it. I want to finish up my Pacifica Rollerball first though.



No comments:

Post a Comment