Is it already project pan time? This one sure came around quick!
Sooo... I did some counting and I have 270 eyeshadows. I've wondered for quite awhile just how many I have but was just too lazy to count. I could definitely stand to use up some colors in my collection. And I'm getting very close to using up about three colors. Yay!
1. L'oreal Hip Duo in Mischief- Almost done! I can't wait until this is completely cleared out and I can throw it out. It's not my favorite off black. I don't find L'oreal mattes to be that great.
2. L'oreal HIP Duo in Showy- I've only used this twice. I'll focus on it more once the other one is gone. It's just not a very good shadow. It fades so terribly, even with primer! I'm only trying to use the navy shade..then I'll focus on the pretty blue shade.
3. Maybelline Pigment in Potent Purple- Used it twice. It looks like it's gone down a tad. I'll be lucky if I can use it up by the end of the year though.
4. Stila Copacabana- I replaced this last time. I've made good progress on it. It's not my type of color. I just use it as a base pretty. It helps my shadow last longer. Most of it probably ends up in carpet because I tap so much off.
5. Too Faced Who's Your Poppy Blush- I couldn't see any progress until I took a picture of it. I'll definitely finish this by the end of the year. I can't wait to use it up!
6. Makeup Forever n2 Eyeshadow- I've been using it as a setting powder. It's really going quick using it that way. Hopefully I'll be done by next update!
7. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner- I'm so tired of this liner. It goes on forever and ever and ever and ever...
And that's it! I should be done with three shadows by next update...I just need to figure out what to replace them with...Hmmm.