Monday, March 14, 2016

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Perfume Roll On Review


Today is a great day! I finally finished A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin. You know, the Game of Thrones Series?  I'm a huge fan of the show and I can't wait for the newest season. All I know is Jon Snow better not be dead. He's one of my favorite characters.

 One of my favorite quotes from the book "A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies". That's probably why I always had my nose in a book when I was younger. And I'm trying to get back into reading again.

But this is not a post on my love for the Game of Thrones series.....It's a perfume review. So let's get started!

Pacifica claims:
Pacifica’s Indian Coconut Nectar is a sensuous and delicious blend inspired by travels to faraway destinations. This warm, sultry blend of coconut and delicate creamy vanilla is pure ambrosia. 100% vegan and cruelty-free.

I bought three of these last year for around $8 each and I've already done a review on the Tuscan Blood Orange.

It's a very warm coconut scent with just a hint of suntan lotion. But there's also something that's kind of sour and not so pleasant when I roll it on. Luckily that doesn't linger much. A couple minutes later it develops into a yummy coconut cake scent. And then about a half hour after that the scent is complete gone. If I use a ton I can smell it when I put my skin right up under my nose.

I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. 

The packaging is nice though and part of what drew me to the product. They don't skimp on the quality of the packaging at all!

Even though I didn't like this particular product, I am very impressed with the company. It's cruelty free, vegan, all natural, made in the USA- and a portion of the proceeds support clean water. Pacific is a solid company. If you check out their website you can see all the ways they try to reduce their carbon footprint.

Have you tried any perfumes from Pacifica? What was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment