Am I really on the fifth update already? I really like doing these updates. I love using up things and getting them out of my collection. I managed to finish three shadows this time around, which brings my grande total to FOUR shadows. And I also finished up a mini Urban Decay Curling mascara. Which means I finally get to move onto another tube. So here's where I am.
1. L'oreal HIP Duo in Mischief- DONE! I will probably never add another black shadow into this project...and now I can finally start using my favorite black shadow in my collection which is Urban Decay's Black Dog. I've been saving it...but I figured since it's my favorite and I really like I may as well use it. It will take me forever to use it up. But that's fine!
I replaced it with NYX Hot Orange. Which is from the old line. It's a super glittery shadow with barely any pigment. I usually add it to the crease to use it up. It can look nice sometimes. As you can see I've already used a ton. I end up tapping most of it off to get the glitter off.
2. L'oreal HIP Duo in Showy- I'm really learning how to rock the matte blue look. But I'm kind of tired of this shadow so I'm ready for it to be done. Hopefully by next update!
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment in Potent Purple- I don't use this as often but it's slowly going.
4. Stila Copacabana- DONE! I can't believe it but I'm happy it's done! I'm giving the palette it came out of a break then I will pan something else in it.
I replaced it with a shadow from my L'oreal Duo in Flashy. It makes a great matte brow highlight. It can be a little hard to pick up on a brush but for the most part I like it. I'm only panning the yellow-beige shade.
5. Too Faced Who's Your Poppy? Blush- I've been using this on top of other blushes. I feel like I never notice progress until I see pics. Hopefully I finish this in the next two months!
6. Makeup Forever n2 Eyeshadow- Gone and I couldn't be happier. I was using it as an all over powder.
I'm replacing it with my Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. I use it as an all over face powder. I only use a tiny bit at a time so it will take some time for me to hit pan.
7. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner- I feel I'm close to the end but I don't use it that often so I probably still have a ways to go.
And that's all. Definitely a lot of progress for this month and hopefully a lot more for next month!