Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Revlon Kiss Me Coral Super Lustrous Lipstick Review


One day I woke up and really wanted a coral lipstick. I never had a big lipstick selection but that's because my vice is eyeshadow. I basically just wandered into the store, decided that day was the day I would pick up a coral. Revlon had the easiest display to navigate so I pretty much went over and tried to pick one out. I wanted something that leaned more orange. I ended up picking Kiss Me Coral which is more orange red than coral. 

Revlon claims:
For seven decades, women everywhere have indulged in the bold, luxurious shades of our most iconic lipstick. Super Lustrous™ creates unforgettably seductive lip color in four finishes — crème, matte, pearl, and shine — and is available in 82 vibrant shades. The legacy lives on.


This is my very first Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick and it definitely won't be my last. It's been around for seven decades for a reason!

I wasn't sure about the color at first- I thought it made me look like a clown! But I think it was just shocking because I wasn't used to the color yet. It took around three wears for me to get used to it. And before I knew it, it was a favorite! It's way more orange than it seems to be photographing. I think it looks truer to color in the photos below. 

The formula is pretty nice. It's a creme lipstick. Nicely pigmented and not drying at all. I find it wears best when I apply a couple thin layers with a lip brush, blotting in between. It does wear nicely when applied straight from the tube though. It pretty much stays on as long as I don't eat it off-but then I just reapply and I'm good to go! 

I do wear it most times with a chestnut lipliner blended into the color. Just out of habit more than the liner being neccessary.

One of my favorite colors and as soon as I use up a couple of my current lipsticks I will be picking up another one from this line. They have 81 more shades to choose from-definitely a lot of variety!



Have you tried any from this line? What were your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment