Monday, May 9, 2016

The Four Tops

The Four Tops were just another excellent group that legendary Motown produced. They produced hit after hit after hit. I'm a huge fan of Motown music. I really should just get the whole collection and make a playlist. 


One of my favorite songs is I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch). I just love this songs and can't get enough of it. It's been a fave for awhile. 



Another classic is Reach Out (I'll Be There). Check out those sharp suits!



You really can't go wrong with their music.

Here's my must have Four Tops playlist.

Standing in the Shadows of Love
Reach Out I'll Be There
I Believe in You and Me
Ain't No Woman Like the One I Got
It's the Same Old Song
I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)
Baby I need Your Loving

But of course they have way more hits than this.

 Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment