Saturday, May 28, 2016

Travel Makeup Bag

I never know what to put in my travel makeup bag, and I always manage to leave something. Usually I pick a palette and throw in a couple basics like mascara, liner, a couple different lip colors. Sometimes I try to put in some things I'm trying to pan...but mostly I forget. 

I always forget one or more things. Like this time I forgot my foundation. I was putting a little on and set it to the side so I could pack it up properly. My bottle broke, and the last thing I want is for foundation to spill everywhere. But I forgot to pack it. And I was thinking about packing some concealer but didn't get that either. So I've been going sans foundation for a couple days. 

But this is what I did manage to remember to pack in my I Love Dublin "makeup" bag.

I bought three palettes. One is my Naked palette...which I'm trying to use more since I'm reviewing the separate colors. I brought my Too Faced Loves Sephora because I'm still trying to pan the bronzer in it, and I thought it would be nice to have some fun colors. I also brought my brow palette because....I'm trying to use that up to. I managed to hit pan on one of the brow colors a week ago.

I brought five brushes a MAC 217, 239, 224, 168, and 134. I would have brought my Real Techniques foundation brush but I forgot the foundation and I guess the brush to go with it!

I brought some lip balm. Can't forget that!

I brought most of my liners in the red bag...plus an eye lash curler. 

I brought two blushes. NARS Gilda and some broken off MAC Raisin in an old container.

I brought four lip colors. MAC Girl About Town, NYX Charisma, Clinique Vibrant Grape, and Revlon Kiss Me Coral. 

And a mini Too Faced Better than Sex. 

And that's about all! What are your travel essentials? Have you ever forgotten anything? What did you do?


Check out the horses that are basically right behind us! They were so beautiful, but we didn't want to get to close because there isn't a real gate. When they would notice us, they would start galloping to us. Unfortunately I don't have great zoom. I might try to get better pictures later today.



No comments:

Post a Comment