Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Deep Steep Rosemary Mint Moisture Stick Review



I'm a big fan of Deep Steep scrubs. They have a whole range of products and sometimes I run across them in TJ MAXX. Usually the hand soaps and body butters. I had never seen the moisture stick and snatched it right up. I got it for $1.99 but the retail for it is anywhere from $3-5 which is quite pricy.

Deep Steep claims:
Deep Steep’s Moisture Stick is rich in hydrating oils and butters to target dry areas while herbal extracts tone and strengthen.  Formulated to melt on contact with the heat from your skin, the Moisture Stick glides on easily and hydrates even the driest skin.  Apply to any area of the skin need of extra moisture.

Rosemary Mint is a new scent combination for me. I like mint, and I like Rosemary. When they are combined, I find sometimes I really love the scent and sometimes I think it's just OK. It kind of almost medicinal. Rosemary and mint are supposed to repel bugs so sometimes I like to think this gives a little extra protection etc. I wouldn't rely on this solely because the scent doesn't last, but I haven't been bit yet. The mosquitos aren't too bad here yet though and I don't spend a ton of time outdoors and uncovered.

The stick itself is very soft and kind of oily, but it sinks in pretty quickly and makes my skin soft. You can use it anywhere and it's easy to travel with since you only get half an ounce. I've used it as lip balm, on cuticles, dry hands/feet, knees, elbows...just everywhere!

Deep Steep is not tested on animals, which is always nice! 

I love the ingredients. All natural and all kinds of great herbal extracts. 

Ingredients:
Glycine Soja (Soy) oil (organic), Infusion of Organic Herbs, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (organic), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (organic), Aroma (Organic and Wildcrafted) Essential Oil Blend, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)


Overall, it was just OK for me. Not a must have. I almost feel like I can make my own Rosemary-Mint  Mixture with just some Coconut Oil, Mint Essential Oil, and Rosemary Essential Oil for a much better price or just stick with my Cocoa Butter stick for the price. If you are a fan of the Rosemary Mint scent it does come in body wash, dry oil, hand wash, and hand scrubs. 

Have you tried anything from Deep Steep?

No comments:

Post a Comment