Is it really that time again? I haven't been focusing too much on project pan, but I did manage to finish up two things. So let's get started.
1. NYX Violetta- I used this a couple times, but mostly just would forget all about it. It' not very pigmented and very glittery. It really only works with purple looks or lightly as a blush. I do really love the color, but I can't wait to use it up!
2. L'oreal Hip Duo in Showy- I only used it once. I definitely planned on wearing it more, but it only really works well with black clothing. I probably still won't even use it up in the next month, but I hope to at least use half!
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Potent Purple- DONE! I was starting to think it was a bottomless eyeshadow. I have another tattoo I need to start using but I don't think I'm ready to look at another for awhile.
4. L'oreal Duo in Flashy- The light yellow is one of my favorite highlight shades. I'm actually sad to see it go. But now I can use up some of the other many highlights I have. I think I'm going to try and pan Urban Decay Virgin. It has a mini dip in it, but it will probably take months to truly pan.
5. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner- I did a good job using it in the beginning of the month, then just forgot all about it. I'll be picking it up again tomorrow to try and finish it, hopefully this month!
6. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil- I was surprised to hit pan on this one...Usually powders take me forever to finish. I'm thinking maybe another two months? I have another powder I'm eager to begin
using so I'm ready for this to be gone!
That's all for now. I'm kind of getting a little tired of panning, so I think I will wait to add anything for now.