I'm a couple days late on Project Pan. I'm not at home and don't have everything with me....but I will try to update as best I can. I still did bring a lot of makeup with me, and this time I remembered my foundation. Yay me!
1. NYX Violetta- I've been so busy using this as a blush I've hardly touched my my actual blushes. I've really made a lot of progress on it. So much that I broke it all up because it was getting harder to pick up on a brush because it was all on the edges. It will definitely be gone by next update.
2. L'oreal Hip Duo in Showy- I only used this once last month. Blue shadow is just not an everyday thing for me, although this is still one of my most favorite colors. I didn't bring it with me, so I don't have any pics to show. The packaging broke awhile ago and traveling with it would not be a very good idea.
3. Colorstay Liner- I was really into using it to practice, and then I just forgot about it. It still feels like I might use it up tomorrow, but then when I got to use it, there is still a ton left. I did use it today though....and maybe I'll use it tomorrow.
4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil- I don't see the progress in this until I look at pictures. It's going, ever so slowly. As I use it more and more, I'm finding I have to keep scraping the top layer off in order to pick up product. Definitely wouldn't buy it again and I'm ready to be done with it, but I keep on.
5. Urban Decay Virgin Eyeshadow- I don't really like this color...and I definitely said I would never try to pan anything in my Urban Decay Naked palette. But I changed my mind. I have a ton of Urban Decay shadows and never used one of them up before. So that's what I'm trying to do. I mix this with the Naked shade in the palette and use it very lightly as brow highlight. Sometimes it goes on too frosty so I wipe most of it off and wear it that way. I still don't like it but I have a very nice dip going into it. It will probably take a couple months to use it up but I'm working on it!
And theres a bunch of products I'm about to be done with so I'll just go ahead and add them. Most of them could be done tomorrow.
Too Faced Brow Wax- One more use and it's all gone! Now just three most things to use up in that brow palette.
Too Faced Eyeshadow Primer- I will miss this! I have about one more use and then I'll be using the Lorac primer.
Makeup Forever Orange Corrector- All gone! I really liked it and was sad to see it go.
Make Up Forever 6N Sample Lipstick- I'm down to scraping it out. I didn't start loving this color until it was almost gone. Now that it's almost done I will miss it.
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation Sheer Matte in Macao- I was never a big fan of this and am very happy to see it almost gone. The texture is thick now that it's down to the last but I'm going to use it up anyway.
Almost forgot I did use up my mini Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. So I did use something up this month. I'm using a Revlon mascara now that I should be reviewing soon.
And that's all! I'm happy to see myself using up so many products!