Tuesday, September 27, 2016

One With Nature Dead Sea Minerals Lemon Sage Soap


You ever have one of those days (or two) where you seem to be getting the best compliments ever? I'm having one of those. Yesterday the lady in the grocery store said my lip color really suited me. It was Clinique Grandest Grape in case you were curious. Then I was walking around playing Pokemon (level 15!) and this guy parks up the street, and waits for me. Very creepy. But the compliments were nice. And someone came up to me today and gave me one of the best compliments ever! All I can say is it must be that lip color! What will I do when it runs out? 

Anyway, today I have a soap review (don't I always!).


One With Nature claims:
The Dead Sea’s rich mineral salts deeply cleanse and tone while restoring the skin’s natural pH. This unique soap combines pure Dead Sea salt, argan oil, lemon peel oil and shea butter in a natural vegetable base. Triple milled* right at the source — The Dead Sea. Absolutely nothing artificial.
*Triple milling creates a higher quality, longer lasting bar.

The first soap I grabbed from this brand was the regular unscented. This time I went with the Lemon Sage. It's kind of an unusual scent combination. To be honest, it doesn't really smell like Lemon or Sage. Just a nice citrusy scent..but not lemony. I like the scent. 

I was kind of surprised. This soap doesn't have "mud" in it, like the unscented. It just feels like a regular bar of soap. Decent lather, cleans well, and rinses clean. 

I wouldn't call it moisturizing. But not exactly drying either. 

I picked mine up on sale. I think I paid $3.99 for 7 oz. I can't remember exactly how much. But it is a rather large bar so it will last you longer than some of the smaller bars.

One with Nature soaps are all natural. Colored with mineral colors, and scented with essential oils or fragrance derived from natural sources. 

The soaps are made in Jordan.


Ingredients:
Sodium Palmate (Saponified Palm Oil), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Saponified Palm Kernel Oil), Water (Aqua), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Parfum (essential oils), Sodium Chloride (Salt), Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt), Aloysia Tryphilla (Verbena Petals), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil), Bixa Orellana (annatto) Seed Extract (Plant Based Pigment), Gardenia Florida Extract (Plant Based Pigment), Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).


While I did like this soap, I think I would purchase a different scent when I purchase again. They have wide variety of scents, and I want to try them all after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment