Monday, October 3, 2016

Project Pan #11

Already Project Pan #11. Where does the time go? Certainly not blogging. I feel like I haven't written a blog post in a very long time. Which might be true. I've been busy learning how to make chocolate pudding (from scratch) and dirt cakes. And reading! I've been reading Crime and Punishment by Fyoderfyodor Dostoyevsky.It's a long book. And now the I'm done, I'm still not sure if I liked it or not. It certainly was interesting. Definitely made me think a little. Now that I'm done with it, I've decided I'm going to read all the Harry Potter books again. I want to read them all before I begin the very mixed reviewed Harry Potter and Cursed Child. I can't wait! 

But back to the Project pan. I finished two eyeshadows! Which means I'm finished a total of ten. Only 20 more to go before I can buy more (yes only 20, I'm thinking positive!).


1. Stila Samba from the Rio palette- DONE! It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I mostly ended up layering it with other colors to make it a little more fun. I've finished up a total of three products from the palette now. Only three more to go! But I think I'll give it a break for a little while then come back. I'm replacing it with NYX Mellow Yellow!





2. L'oreal HIP Showy- It's been one this list forever and finally it's gone! It was a favorite, and I was sad to use it up, but now that it's gone, I don't really miss it. Oh, well.

Must have forgotten to take the pic before I threw it out! Bummer.

3. Urban Decay Virgin- I use it nearly everyday as a brow high light. Still wipe most of it off, and mix it with Naked to make it look better. It's going very slowly, but I'll get there!




4. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow- Still mixing it with Virgin. Not really a fan of it, and can't wait until I run out!



5. Too Faced Sun Bunny- I started out this month using it faithfully. And then I completely forgot I was trying to pan it. Whoops. It will be back in the rotation tomorrow!




6. Clinique Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape- I've been using this pretty regularly...but now it's broken. It will probably be a little harder to use up since it will be harder to apply. But hopefully that just motivates me more to use it up. It's one of my favorite purples, and I would repurchase if it weren't so pricy. Maybe I'll try and find a dupe?

7. Too Faced Brow Envy Dark Brown- I've hit decent pan on it..but since brow powders are so hard to use up I figured I would document the slow process of using it up. Why not? 

8. Revlon Ultimate All in One Mascara- I don't like it. It seems like it's almost all gone though, so I'll be ready to switch soon. Or at least that's what I'm hoping. 



And that's all! I don't think I will use up any shadow this month...just expand the pan on the shades in the Naked palette, and hopefully use them up the following month.


Have you finished anything up? Let me know in the comments! 










No comments:

Post a Comment