Saturday, October 8, 2016

Badger Vanilla Madagascar Classic Lip Balm Review



I'm exhausted. And I don't really know why. All I really did today was make sugar syrup and then marshmallows. I'm waiting for them to set up now, so I can cut them. I just made regular ones. But now I'm thinking maybe I should have made peppermint or coffee flavored ones or something. Maybe next time. Anyway, I thought I would do a quick review in the meantime.

I really like Badger products. Well, all the things I have tried so far. So I really wanted to try their lip balms. But I kept ending up with another every single time. Mostly because I grab whatever is on sale. This time, I completely ignored the other balms on sale and went home with the Badger Balm in vanilla.

Badger claims:
  • Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, & Aloe moisturize and protect lips.
  • Flavored with organic extracts of Vanilla.
  • No petroleum, artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
  • Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty-free.
Try it. Use it. Never lose it! USDA Certified Organic lip balm from Badger. Our Classic Lip Balm sticks contain Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Beeswax, as well as Organic Aloe, Seabuckthorn and Rosehip extracts. These ingredients moisturize and protect, making these lip balms excellent for facing the elements. They have a light texture, and come in unique flavors made from the real stuff - steam-distilled essential oils, no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners. Badger Organic Lip Balms are smooth and glossy - and they contain a bounty of antioxidants. They moisturize your lips and make them feel great!


They have a ton of scents too choose from. But as always I went for vanilla. Because that's almost always my first choice. That or anything with vanilla.

And I do not regret it. This is definitely one of my favorite lip balms of all time. 

It has a very nice vanilla scent, mixed in with the natural scent of beeswax. I really like the scent, although I was a little unsure of the beeswax scent at first. I could live the rest of my life using this lip balm and be just fine. 

It's the best for dry lips without being oily or greasy. Or wearing off quickly. I feel like it really hydrates and seals in moisture and I don't have to reapply. It's like magic. SO many other balms will hydrate for an hour and then leave your lips feeling dryer. Not this stuff right here!

It's all natural. It's organic. It's cruelty free. It's made in the USA. 

The ingredients are great! Some natural brands will use the cheapest oils in their balms and Badger does not cheap out.


Ingredients:
Olea Europaea (Organic Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), *Ricinus Communis (Organic Castor) Seed Oil, CO2 Extract of *Vanilla Planifolia (Organic Vanilla), *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Organic Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Fruit Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Extract. * = Certified Organic

One of the best! And under $3. I would highly recommend it. If you have dry lips, try it!



No comments:

Post a Comment