Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Gap Band

I did it again. Missed a couple days of blogging, but I have a good excuse. I was trying to set up my internet. Hours and hours on the phone with Comcast, and still don't have internet.  If you ever get internet, don't get Comcast. I think they have the worst customer service ever.  I won't go into but t's  the only thing offered in my area unfortunately. Or else I would switch in a heartbeat. But enough about that, lets talk Gap Band!


For the longest time I had a bunch of songs listed as Gap Band that were not Gap Band. The only song I had correctly attributed to them was Outstanding. I think that's my favorite Gap Band song. Although I heard remakes of the song way before I heard the original. This one is the best, outstanding really! Look at ol' Charlie Wilson jammin'. I truly don't know what's up with those outfits though.



Also love:
Big Fun
Yearning For Your Love
Burn Rubber
I Don't Believe You Want to Get Up And Dance (Oops Upside Your Head)- My Second Favorite For Sure!!
Wednesday Lover
You Dropped A Bomb On Me




And just because the song Big Fun reminds me of the Cosby Show, I thought I would share this clip that I always think of when I hear that song! Vanessa was ALWAYS getting into trouble, haha. Love Phylicia Rashad!









No comments:

Post a Comment