Sunday, January 22, 2017

Lemon Parsley Pasta

Mmmm pasta. I definitely don't cook pasta as often as I could. Especially since they make great leftovers to take for lunch. 

I wasn't too sure about this recipe though because I'm not the biggest fan of parsley. But I figured I would try it anyway. And I'm glad I did. Because this pasta was really good. 

It's meant to be a side dish. But I'm not about that pasta as a side dish life though. Because what goes with pasta?  So I added some shrimp to make it dinner. And it was goooood. 

It was quick and easy to make. And it had a super lemony, fresh flavor. 

My parsley mix.

I tried out a new brand of pasta. This has artichoke inulin which is supposed to spike blood sugar less than regular pasta. It tastes pretty good. Like regular stuff. I liked it. Although it is a little more pricy, but I don't make pasta often.


The finished pasta. I should have put the shrimp on top. They were hiding in the bottom. 

I got the recipe here. And if I needed a good angel hair pasta, I would make this again. Yum!

What's your favorite pasta recipe?


No comments:

Post a Comment