I've got donuts on the brain. I'm not even craving them. I just feel like making some donuts. Beignets to be specific. Stuffed with Nutella and covered in powdered sugar. Blueberry Cronuts. Boston Cream Donuts. Bavarian Cream. Cinnamon Sugar donuts. Cookies and Cream. I've made donuts like three times and all three times had some of the best donuts I've ever had in life. I've just been hit with the baking bug. But I've got to them off the brain, and blogging should be a good distraction.
So...project pan #14? Are we really on 14?
1. L'oreal HIP Intrepid- GONE. And I'm sad about it because this was one of my favorite colors. I've had it forever. Really. It was time to use it up. I almost want to get a dupe for it, but I have a lot of shadows I need to finish up before I get to that point. This makes eyeshadow #11 I've used up.
2. Urban Decay Virgin- Only have the corners to go. Almost done! And I'll be glad to see this one go.
3. Urban Decay Naked- Haven't used this one too much. I'll focus on it more once Virgin is gone.
4. Too Faced Sun Bunny- Some progress on this even though most times I forget about it. I'm kind of surprised!
5. Too Faced Brow Kit- Still don't like this color. Sometimes I fill in my brows. Most times I forget. Even still...getting a little closer to the edges each time.
6. Benefit Primer- Gone! And replaced with and E.L.F primer. I like it a lot, much better than the Benefit for sure. Look out for a review on that soon!
7. NYX Minimalism- Adding this to the list! I've used up a lot of it, now it's time to just use it up! I really like the color, but it's not something I feel I should hoard. So into project pan it goes.
And that's it! I'm going to look through my collection and see if theres anything I can add to the project because if not my list is going to start looking even more bare than it is!
Have you finished anything? Would you repurchase? Let me know in the comments?