Saturday, February 11, 2017

Mini Soap Haul

I've had the best intentions to blog, but then I got caught up with Once Upon A Time on Netflix. I love almost anything with fairy tales in it. Like the 10th Kingdom, which I really wish they would release a part 2- which will never happen but still I'll keep wishing. Once Upon A Time is almost as good, and I just had to get to the end of the first season, and now that I have, blog time!

I've been trying to get back to specific Whole Foods for a long time. But t's kinda far. I really wanted to get my hands on some more Lux Naturals stuff after I found out their Blackberry Sage soap is one of my most favorite soaps. I finally got to that specific store and now their selection of the brand sucks, and they started carrying another brand along with it-which I'm guessing it taking the usual shelf space. So I bought a couple. Just three really. But I thought I would share.





1. Sumu-Su All Natural Rice Water Soap- I had never heard of rice-water soap, but you know me, I'm always ready to try something new! Most of the scents just didn't appeal to me, but I thought I would pick this up because...never had a green tea soap before. The soap I got looks nothing like the soap on the website, but I'm assuming they are the same. I'm already nearly done and will be doing a review. This is basically lemongrass scented soap, no green tea at all except what was sprinkled on top.

2. Lux Naturals Calendula Citrus Spice Soap- Again, I guess I was in the mood to go for scents I hadn't tried before. Never had a calendula soap but the gentle scent was calling to me, and I couldn't resist the presentation.

3. Lux Naturals Blue Haze- I remember this from last time I was in the store and regretted not picking it up. Patchouli and Vanilla. I love ALMOST anything blended with Patchouli so I couldn't resist. I'm most excited about this one.

Now that I'm looking at the site I'm wishing I had picked up the Almond Oatmeal Heaven soap too. I'm thinking instead of driving all over the world I will just place an order for them, even though they are more pricey and paying shipping is going to suck. I just really want to try them all.

So that's it! Stay tuned for the reviews!!




No comments:

Post a Comment