Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Lux Naturals Blue Haze Soap Review



The very last of my soaps from my Whole Foods haul. I think I saved the best for last. I'm a fan of Patchouli and anything with Vanilla rocks my world, so I had to try this out.

Lux Naturals claims:

Dark Indonesian Patchouli with Vanilla

What I really like most about Lux Naturals is their presentation. Their soaps catch your eye with their designs and colors. This is no exception. It's called Blue Haze and I can see why they chose the design they did. I really like the look of the soap. It's exactly like "blue haze".

This one is a patchouli/vanilla blend. The patchouli definitely is takes over, and the vanilla just helps to make the patchouli a bit sweeter. I think Patchouli is a scent you either love or hate, and I happen to love it as long as it's blended with something I like. This is nice and strong in the shower but doesn't last on the skin or even in the air once I'm done using it. But that's ok. Most soaps don't, especially the natural ones.

The lather is nice, gets you squeaky cleans without drying the skin. I wouldn't call it moisturizing though. My skin is a litttttle thirsty after using this. I think the chamomile had a little more moisturizing power than this patchouli one does. But this one definitely smells better.

Lux has soaps that are scented with fragrance oils, and they also have a couple scented with essential oils. This is an essential oil soap which makes it completely natural. Just how I like my soaps. I've been using all natural soaps for a couple years now (some scented with fragrance oils!).


Ingredients:
Ingredients: Saponified- Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil. Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Natural Soap Base, Essential Oil Blend, Mineral Pigments, Organic Blue Agave Nectar.

It doesn't top the Blackberry Sage soap for me, but I do really like it. It's a good option if you are into patchouli with a sweet edge to it. This soap really makes me want to place an order because I need to try Midnight Pomegranate, Sandalwood Amber, Frankincense and Myrrh, Peppermint Vetiver, and the Almond Oatmeal Heaven soap. 

Have you tried anything from Lux Natural? Let me know in the comments! I would love to know what to place an order for when I get around to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment