Tuesday, March 21, 2017

This or That Beauty Edition Tag



I want to blog, I just don't really have any posts ready. So I thought I would do a tag. Those are always fun. I don't do them very often, although I always would like to do more. So I went with this one.

→ Makeup
Blush or Bronzer
I love both, but I will have to go with blush. I'm already brown and blush gives a more noticeable healthy glow on me


Lipgloss or Lipstick
Lipstick. I was once afraid of lipstick. Not anymore. I would pick the stick over the gloss anyway

Eyeliner or Mascara
Mascara. I wear mascara without eyeliner but never eyeliner without mascara.

Foundation or Concealer
Foundation. I slap it on like moisturizer so it takes a lot less time than concealer. 

Neutral or Color Eyeshadow
Color. All day everyday!

Pressed or Loose eye shadows
Pressed because less messy. But I want to get into the loose stuff too!

Brushes or Sponges
Brushes. Sponges are to hard to maintain.

→ Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze
OPI. That wide brush is everything 

Long or Short
Short. I've always wanted long nails but overtime mine grow I cut them. I think shorter is sleeker and pairs well with more colors

Acrylic or Natural
Natural. I've messed around with DIY Kits but never actually had false nails put on by a pro.

Brights or Darks
I like darker nails more than the brights. I just love dark nails!

Flower or No Flower
No flower. They look old fashioned to me. Not in a good way.

→ Body
Perfume or Body Splash
Perfume for sure. I don't even have any body splash at the moment

Lotion or Body Butter
Butter. Lotion is to thin. I like the more lux feel  of a butter. And I feel they moisturize better too!

Body wash or Soap
Soap. Less packaging waste on the environment. 

LUSH or Other Bath Company
Hmm. Lush is OK. I've been trying a ton of newer companies and can't pick just one

→ Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants
Sweat pants. 

Long sleeve or Short
Long, I'm always cold. Always. 

Dresses or Skirts
Dresses

Stripes or Plaid
Stripes

Flip flops or Sandals
Sandals

Scarves or Hats
Hats

Studs or Dangly Earrings
I like a little dangle. I never wear studs

Necklaces or Bracelets
Necklace.

Heels or Flats
Flats

Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots
Neither

Jacket or Hoodie
Hoodie

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe
Neither

Abercombie or Hollister
Neither 

Saks 5th or Nordstrom
Nordies



→ Hair
Curly or Straight
Curly and BIG. I love wild hair

Bun or Ponytail
Bun

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips
Bobby Pins

Hair spray or Gel
Gel

Long or Short
Long

Light or Dark
Dark

Side sweep bangs or Full bangs
Side swept

Up or Down
Down

→ Random
Rain or Shine
Shine, but I love good rainy day too sometimes.

Summer or Winter
Summer

Fall or Spring
Fall

Chocolate or Vanilla
I crave chocolate, never vanilla so chocolate.

East coast or West coast
East. Never been to the west coast.


And done. Some of these really had me thinking. Except the makeup one's. I have my makeup preferences down!






SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment