Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Polyjuice Potion from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

It's really just white hot chocolate. 

As I always mention, I'm a big fan of Harry Potter. And I am currently reading the books again. I just got done with the 3rd one. But Polyjuice potion was definitely in the 2nd book. There are fun recipes for the potion all over the internet- but I stuck with this one because it was next on my list. And it's been a long time since I've made hot chocolate.


And I don't think I've ever had white hot chocolate. I'm not really a fan of white chocolate, my fave is dark. But I figured I would try it anyway, because even though I don't like white chocolate I might just like it hot.

And I don't. 

Topped with homemade whipped cream and shaved chocolate. . 

It's drinkable, but the whole time I kept wishing it were dark or milk chocolate. It's not terrible. And it was certainly fun to make. But I wouldn't make it again.

When I was making it, I kept thinking of Dumbledore. Like if Dumbledore had a polyjuice potion- this would be it. It reminds me of his beard and hair and everything. Better to have Dumbledore potion than Draco, Crabbe or Goyle potion.

So overall, not a big fan, but if you like white chocolate, this might be worth a try. 

Click here to take a look at the recipe for yourself. 




SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment