Sunday, May 14, 2017

Project Pan #17

Is that the right number? 17? Couldn't be! We will be at number 20 soon. I still haven't been sticking with the Project Pan like I should. I managed to finish one thing. But this is the month, I can feel it, I'm going to get back into it. 

So let's get started..
 1. Urban Decay Naked- I really, really need to just go ahead and re-press it, But I keep putting it off because it's matte and I'm scared I will repress it and mess the whole shadow up. For some reason I keep thinking it should only work with shimmer shadows- even through I have previously pressed a mostly matte bronzer before. Once I repress it, it will probably be gone within the week. Ah well.


2. Too Faced Sun Bunny- Where is this stuff going? I feel like I've only used it like twice and it's mostly to the edges. Another one I should repress because it will be used up in a snap. Should be gone for sure by the next project pan update.


3. Too Faced Brow Kit- I always begin the month using this and then fall completely off even opening it by the middle of the month. It just is not my color. Still hoping to use it up by the end of the year at least. Maybe I should repurpose it as a shadow.

4.NYX Minimalism-Still stubbornly trying to use it up. It's just digging it from it's smushed packaging in the morning is not as easy as putting on an intact lip color. Going to try to really use it up this time though.


5.NYX Peach Bronze- DONE! I really liked this color- but overloaded on it the last week or so, so I'm not missing it as much as I thought I would. I've been reaching for Urban Decay Smog and using that up quite a bit. I'm going to replace it with an old Stila shadow I have that I don't like. Probably use it for layering or inner corner. Something like that.



So that's all. And I have officially used up 14. shadows! That's like finishing an entire palette. Hey, hey, hey! Only 16 more to go until I'm at my goal of 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment