Saturday, May 13, 2017

Vitamix Fruit Salad Smoothie

Took a small break from blogging this month- got a little bit busier than expected.  But I'm hoping the next week or so I get a couple posts in. 

Still having fun with my Vitamix and trying out all the different fruit combinations. This is the first combination that I can say I truly don't like and would never make again.

Sounds like it would be good...it has green grapes, orange, pineapple, cucumber, carrot, apple, and lotsa ice. And it makes a decent amount.

The problem was it wasn't naturally sweet enough- and I had great sweet ripe fruit so it wasn't the fruit's fault.It was to fiber-like, too thick, and was full of pulp. I just wasn't a fan, and I made it twice thinking that maybe I messed up something or got it wrong. Same results the 2nd time around...


Unfortunately it just wasn't a winner and there are better fruit combinations I have tried that I would recommend over this. The only good thing was it's healthy...and I got a lot of vitamins from it.

Click here to check out the recipe for yourself- It's from the Vitamix website/book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment