Thursday, May 18, 2017

Zum Bar Sandalwood Citrus Soap Review


Back to the Zum Bar. They were on sale again, so whenever I see them I like to grab them up. Because they rarely go on sale. I've really been drawn to more exotic, old school scents. It all started with some incense I picked up, which I've really gotten into lately. So sandalwood sounded like the perfect scent to try out.

Zum Bar claims:
  • Do use this as an elevation device. You'll rise above in warm, sultry sandalwood that uplifts and harmonizes with tangy citrus.
It smells mostly of sandalwood, with a little hint of citrus. I like the scent. A lot. But I don't love it. But I really, really like it. Really.

You get about three ounces, it's definitely on the more expensive side of natural soaps. 

They are pretty soft soaps, so they don't seem to last as long as other harder bars. But they do bubble up nicely, clean well, and make my skin soft. No lotion after and my elbows and knees are super soft.

The soap itself is a pretty neutral soap color with two random red bars on opposite ends. It's like a piece of soap art. And it holds up together nicely even when wet.

The ingredients are pretty good. It's a goat milk soap, and seems to be all natural. It's cruelty-free. Made in the USA...and all that good jazz.

Ingredients:
Saponified 100% food grade olive, coconut, palm & castor oils, in a goat's milk base, with pure essential oils, mineral pigments and aloe. Enjoy!


Overall, it's a nice sandalwood scent. Not one I would buy again, but I did enjoy it while it lasted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment