Thursday, June 15, 2017

Dewey Tree Tea Tree Blemish Treatment Sheet Mask Review



Sheet mask review time! Another gift from one of my bestest friends (Thanks Tia!). And a great gift because I've been slacking on the masking big time. But trying a new one out is very motivating. The only problem I have is choosing which one to use next. This time...tea tree. I chose this one because my skin was trying to break out on me. I think it's because I'm using a new oil-and it might be pore clogging....

Dewey Tree claims:
Trouble care ingredients such as Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Sciadopitys Vertaicillata Root Extract, Althaea Rose Flower Extract help to calm sensitivity and soothe your sin so that it's healthier, blanked and free from skin's troubles of whiteheads, blackheads, and acne. Cotton sheet mask with a silky touch delivers these highly concentrated nutrients efficiently to the skin for a balanced and blemish-free complexion.

So I took a tip I saw and put it in the refrigerator so that way it would be extra refreshing. It's hot here. And I've been working out a little bit so I could use some refreshing. I think I will put the rest in the fridge because I love the way it felt going on. It was just super cold and woke my skin right up!

I was expecting it to smell of Tea Tree (which I'm not sure I can handle in a mask!). And was super shocked to find it didn't. It kind of smelled like similar to a frankincense and myrrh  soap I had years and years back. I actually really loved the scent. It was nice and relaxing but not overpowering.

The mask itself was dripping with essence (as they like to say!) and there is enough to rub on your neck and arms and everywhere. 

The mask itself fit pretty well for the most part- except around the eyes. But it was fine. I just pushed it on and kept it moving.

You are supposed to keep it on for 15-20 minutes. I left mine on for like 30-40 minutes. That way it could dry a little more. Peeled it off and then rubbed the rest into my skin and took a look.

The little bumps I had (they were small) were all gone! And another larger one I had was significant reduced. The one on my chin that's barely visible and was pretty painful doesn't hurt anymore and seems to have shrunk some.

I think this might be a miracle in a mask!

Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Betaine, Trealose, Alcohol, Panthenol, Acrylates-1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Sciadopitys Vertaicillata Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Leaf Extract, Trisodium EDTA, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methyparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Tea Tree Oil


I LOVED this one. I've tried this one and the honey one from Dewey Skin so far, and the tea tree is definitely my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment