Monday, June 12, 2017

Project Pan #18

18? Yep, 18. And I've finished some stuff up! No blabbing today, I'm just going to get right to it!


1. Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow- DONE! And that makes eyeshadow number 15...completely used up. And the 2nd shade out of my Naked palette. I'm going to give it a little break and come back to it. 

2. Too Faced Sun Bunny- DONE! This makes bronzer number two done! I think I need to bust out one of my faves- the Covergirl Queen and just use it up now. Especially since it's summer. We'll see! This is the 4th thing I've finished from that particular palette- I used up the blush, the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, the primer, and now Sun Bunny.

3. Too Faced Brow Kit- I mean....it's going. Slowly but surely!


4. NYX Minimalism Lipstick- Just a teeny bit left I've been wearing it too. Just not often enough I guess. It will be gone by next update though. I'm sure of it.


5. Stila Bossa Nova- Pretty much hate this palette except for the blue.  I have now finished up another color in the mini palette. Only two more to go! I do like the blue though. So I'm saving the best for last.



I'm adding a couple things. A super old makeup forever liner. It's old. I need to use it up. Too Faced Piano Keys. I like always panning a "brow highlight" type of color. Although this one is way to light. I'm adding the Lorac Eye primer. And also the Covergirl Bronzer. And I think one more color- but haven't decided which one yet. 

So all in all I have finished up 16 eyeshadows! Only 14 more to go until I can buy some more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment