Friday, June 23, 2017

Too Cool For School Coconut Oil Serum Sheet Mask Review




Back to the masks! Another lovely gift from my friend Tia (hey Tia!)! I'm slowly but surely making my way through them and will keep the reviews coming!

Too Cool For School claims:
Brightening and Wrinkle improvement function. An oil+serum mask featuring ultimate hydration duo. An intensive treatment of hydrating coconut water and nourishing coconut oil. Water-textured and lightweight oil is absorbed into skin quickly without feeling oily. Translucent and light as air sheet adheres to all curves of face to effectively deliver active ingredients. 

I'm a big fan of Coonut. I've been drinking all the Coconut Water I could get my hands on. Love that stuff! And I also love Coconut Oil. I love it as make-up remover, as a hydrating body oil, etc. So I was all ready to try this out.

I put this one in the fridge too. It's hot here...and a cold mask is always refreshing. The first thing I noticed is it has a light, pleasant coconut scent. It soon faded away even having it directly under my nose. Which was fine. I would rather it fade away than be over powering.

This mask was saturated with "essence". I had enough to cover my neck and my whole upper body with extra serum. I left it one for probably around 40 minutes even though the directions advise 10-20. I figure the longer the better.

I noticed my skin looked a little brighter. And it was super hydrated. Almost too hydrating for my super oily skin and I didn't like the look of my skin for the next couple of days because it seemed a bit too dewey. But I imagine in the winter time this would be great for for dry skin or dry patches. It's just I'm impatient and need to use them all, because I MUST try them all now!

Ingredients
Water,Coconut Water, Glycerin, Methylpropaneidol, Niacinamide, 1,2 Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-32, Cycolhexasiloxanem Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Mysristate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate. Polysorbate 60, Coocnut Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Arginine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium  Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Glycerin Disodium EDTA, Parfum

A fun little skin treat for when you want to spoil yourself! But probably more suitable to dryer skin. Tea Tree Oil one is still my fave!  



No comments:

Post a Comment