Sunday, July 16, 2017

Biggs and Featherbelle Koala Bar Review



I just had the nicest session of block therapy. I used to be the most block happy person but for some reason the last couple of months I've just been slipping. So I added a couple more people into the block list of my phone. I've just been going through this thing where I noticed "friends" were only interested in talking to me...to have conversations about themselves. Without any interest in me...just droning on and on about them. And I'm not a person that really likes to talk about myself (except here on my blog maybe), but every now and again someone showing interest in blabbing about something other than themselves is nice. So after a little retail, workout, and reading therapy, I'm feeling a lot better. Especially since my FAVORITE show Game of Thrones is FINALLY coming on tonight. I just need to figure out how to get my TV back to English-because it's been Spanish since early May. And I really need to fix it by tonight. 

But let me stop blabbing..this is a soap review!

Biggs and Featherbelle claims:
 An exotic tree retreat for the shower.

Key Ingredients
Eucalyptus essential oil:
stimulating aroma
Tea Tree essential oil:
antiseptic & antifungal
Spearmint essential oil:
lift the spirits
Olive Oil:
moisturizes & easily absorbs, does not clog pores
Poppy Seeds:
gently exfoliate the skin

I've picked this soap up many times in the store- and every time I thought it was straight up mint. It wasn't until I read the label I realized it was mint, tea tree, and eucalyptus. It reminds me a lot of Bath and Body Works Stress relief line-which is Eucalyptus Mint. But then it has the tea tree in it-which kinda ruins it for me. I know Tea Tree has great benefits- I'm a big fan of it. I just didn't really like it in this soap.

Other than me not being a fan of the scent everything else is great. It's not drying (it is late summer though, and my skin usually is a lot more hydrated this time of year), it lathers nicely, and the poppy seeds provide some nice exfoliation. 

It does melt a bit quicker than those triple-milled type of bars. So it's generally not the longest lasting. I find that to be the nature of handmade soaps in general though. 

And like always- it's completely natural and made in the USA. 

Ingredients:
Distilled Water, Saponified Oils (Olive, Cocount & Palm), Poppy Seeds, 

Vitamin E & Essential Oil Blend (Tea Tree, Eucalyptus & Spearmint)


It's not my favorite. I would recommend the Bar La-Mint over this if you are looking for a mint soap from this company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment