I used to be really into nails...and haven't really been as much lately. I think it's all this top coats fault.
I've had it for awhile. Then I ditched it to use and review the Seche Vita Top Coat. Now that it's gone, I figured I would dig out this one.
I can't remember how much I paid for it. Per Ulta's website it costs $10.50. I'm pretty sure I paid a lot less than that.
So I guess I will list all the reasons I hate it.
1. I use it with OPI Base Coat and polish-and it still sucks.
2. I get barely a days wear out of it before it's chip city.
3. Sometimes my nail polish peels right off.
4. It's expensive
5. It doesn't add any shine. I like a gel looking thick -but quick drying top coat!
6. It takes forever and a day to dry. I've woken up with sheet marks more often than I care to admit.
7. It smears any designs you under it.
8. You are supposed to let it completely dry before you use it. I like the ones you apply while the polish is dry and it's completely dry in 5 minutes. This is not it!
9. It get's discolored. It was clear. Now it's pinkish.
Now for things I like.
1. The OPI Wide Brush
Even though I hate this top coat, I do like that's it's made in the USA.
So I think that about covers it. I don't recommend it, won't buy it again, and have no idea how I'm going to get through the rest of the bottle.
Whats your favorite top coat? Let me know in the comments.
After a days wear...not cute. Not cute at all!