Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Biggest Loser Workout Program Complete



Another program complete! This one really seemed to fly by...which is a good thing because I'm not really a fan.

I chose the three four program with focus on core and arms and legs. Mostly this worked my legs. My thighs were always sore, except maybe the last week of the program when I had gotten used to it. And I only did the program 4 times a weeks although I could have done it more, but with the four I was more likely to make every single workout and not skip. I also liked being able to do a dance workout on days I didn't do this, which is nice for getting in some good cardio-although I didn't do it as often as I could have!

I managed to drop a couple pounds. I would say 8, but I don't think it was due to this. It was some walking I did in the beginning of the program.  I guess this helped to maintain it.

It's not my favorite workout game for the XBOX...but I don't hate doing it as much as I hate doing something like Nike Kinect.

And now...I'm taking a week off before I start another Harley Pasternak workout. That one really gets results so I'm looking forward to it. The only things I'm not so hype about is it's five days a weeks. But I'll get through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment