Sunday, July 30, 2017

Tony Moly I'm Real Broccoli Sheet Mask Review


Another gift from Tia (thanks TIA :)!!!). I'm slowly but surely getting through them all and posting
reviews. This is another one I was pretty excited about- because...broccoli! Broccoli has been my vegetable of choice lately. Whenever I need veggies, I always grab a bag. But as for skincare? That's a whole different story...

Tony Moly claims:
Tony Moly's I'm Real Broccoli Mask provides vitalizing energy to tired skin. It's a close-fitting mask sheet is formulated with antioxidant-rich broccoli extracts that protect skin from various environmental stressors, reversing the drying effects of pollution and UV rays. Fast absorbing serum provides intense hydration while conditioning skin to revitalize complexion and boost elasticity level. No Paraben, talc, benzophenone, ethanol amine tray, or tar color.


So as with all the previous make I've used, I like to stick them in the refrigerator. Makes them nice and cold and extra refreshing. Especially in this July heat. 

I was very interested in the scent. Broccoli does not ever smell nice. Ever. So I was pretty sure it wouldn't have a broccoli scent. And I was right. It's mostly very freshly scent. Super fresh-something you would expect from an Aloe product. The scent was not offensive in any way.

The packaging is super cute. It comes with a big broccoli on it. The other masks in the line have whatever fruit of veggie they feature and a special function. This one was vitality. I guess I could see that. My skin felt really refreshed and it had a nourished, hydrated look to it that wasn't greasy the next day.

As all the other Tony Moly, these are made in Korea. Korean skincare has really become popular in the US lately, and you can find these masks in places like Ulta. I was there the other day and saw a couple of these hanging out next to the checkout.


Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Carbomer, 1-2Hexanediol, Propanediol, Tromethanmine, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Capryly Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ascorbic Acid

It was a fun mask, that was perfect for a little pampering session. Nothing can beat the Tea Tree mask from Dewey Tree, but this was a nice one too. 


Have you tried any Tony Moly I'm Real masks? Let me know which were your favorite in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment