Thursday, August 24, 2017

Project Pan #20

I've gotten pretty bad about doing these. It's like I don't want to do them unless I've actually used something up. Otherwise, I'm just not in the mood. I need to get better about it. But even if I don't do them as regularly as I should, I'm still working on using up some stuff. And doing the project pan really does discourage me from buying things I really don't need now that I'm seeing just how long it truly takes to use something up. 



1. Too Faced Brow Kit- Never thought I would make it to this much being gone....Still don't like it. But I'm thinking this might be gone by the end of the year and that makes me happy. Very happy. I still have the lighter shade in it. That will get demoted to eyeshadow. And then I will finally allow myself to buy a brow pencil!

2. Stila Rio Palette Carnivale Eyeshadow- I pretty much just piled this onto whatever look I was wearing when I got home. I just really don't like the color, and it has fall out like you wouldn't believe. And I'm just not a fan of colors like this. But it's gone. Finally. Now I just have that pretty blue to use up in the palette. It's a really beautiful blue and a part of me wants to keep it. But I'm just going to go for it.

3. Makeup Forever Aqua Liner- I sharpened it...once? It's really getting used up. Not fast enough...but it will be gone before I know it. I need to go back to wearing it in the waterline everyday. 

4.L'oreal  HIP Sassy Duo- I'm kind of sad to see this one used up! I really love this color. It pairs easily as a one shadow look with bright cool toned lip colors. Also make the perfect base for a smokey eye. But I keep reminding myself I have Too Faced Rum Raisin in the Semi-Sweet palette. It's pretty similar. Similar enough that I shouldn't miss this once I do use it up. You can see a bit of a difference though!


5. Too Faced Piano Keys Eyeshadow- I don't have a lot of use for colors like this. It's nice and pigmented. Easy to work with. Just not a lot I can do with it. It's just not my color. I do use it as a brow highlight. Apply and wipe most of it off. Lately, I've been using it to test where I'm actually applying product and payoff deposit with my brushes. I've hit pan...and it will probably be the next shade I use up.

6. Lorac Primer- I don't like this primer. I use it every time I wear shadow. It doesn't work consistently. It just isn't as good as Too Faced Shadow insurance. Just not a fan of it overall. I've used a bunch, but it seems there is still a bunch to go!

7. Smashbox Halo Powder- The powder that keeps going. I have no idea how much is left...I'm just ready to go back to a liquid foundation. I guess it's good you get your moneys worth. I think it works better as a setting powder...but to use it up I use it more all over my problem areas on a daily basis. Wish I could say I'm getting through it..but I don't know. 

And that's where I'm at. Still keep on keeping on....

No comments:

Post a Comment