Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tony Moly The Black Tea Nutrition and Moisture Mask Review


I was supposed to write this post last week. It's a little bit late. But what can I say? I've been heavy into Game of Thrones...of course. This has been a roller coaster of a season. And I was loving it. But I wasn't super happy with their latest mission putting my faves Jon Snow Stark Targaryen, Tormund, Bheric, The Hound...all in danger. And for who? Cersei. Who needs Cersei? She doesn't even have an army! Anyway, that last episode had me really wanting a sword that catches fire...and children. Dragon Children. I want to be the mother of dragons! I'm super exited for the next episode. It's getting real. I could talk about Game of Thrones all day. But I'll get on with the review...

So this was another gift from Tia (Thanks Tia!), and I'm getting closer and closer to the snail mask. In fact, I'm going to try it tonight. But I thought I would use this one first. It's a tea mask! I love, love, love tea. Especially black tea. It's my favorite. So I was very exited to try it in a mask.

Tony Moly claims:
Every mask is enriched with anti-aging, hydrating facial serum thats enriched with 100% pure black tea extract. Reinforced with anti-oxidants for transparent, youthful healthy skin. Improves skin texture, fine lines around eye area & elasticity while hydrating. Protects skin from environmental aggressors with Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment Extract. Whitening & Anti-wrinkle functional product.
5 x The Black Tea Nutrition & Moisture Mask
Made with high quality black tea recognized by England's Royal Family.

So..scent. It's smells like earl grey tea. And I love early grey. It had me wanting a cup of tea pretty badly but I have to be careful about the days I drink tea because I'm caffeine sensitive. I liked the scent. It was pretty light though, so if you aren't a fan of the scent of tea, this one isn't too much.

I put mine on until it dried out. There wasn't as much serum as in the others I've used, but I did try to get as much out and rub it on my neck and arms.

Afterwards I felt my skin looked very healthy. Full of vitality. A bit smoother. Ready for the world. I let it set in at night and had a pretty good skin day the next day.

I wasn't mad.

The mask itself is made in Korea. Yay, Korean skincare!

Ingredients:
Water, Propanediol,Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, 1-2 Hexanediol,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract C12-14 Pareth-12, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tromethamin, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil Disodium EDTA 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid

Overall I liked it. I still don't think I liked it more than the tea tree from Dewey Tree. Maybe it's my second favorite?

Now I'm off to try out the Snail mask finally....Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment