Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Urban Decay Vice Disobedient Lipstick Review


Lipstick Review time! This time- the fourth color that came in the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick palette.


Urban Decay claims:
Disobedient- Cream Medium Pink

Prepare to get hooked. Vice Lipstick comes in a massive lineup of 135 addictive shades and six indulgent finishes—our biggest lineup yet! 
Please note SALE shades do not qualify for Custom Engraving.

Our shade range has it all: Bold brights. Dark, sexy shades. Super-versatile neutrals. With so much variety it’ll make your head spin, there’s something for everyone—from new shades to cult favorites you thought you’d never see again. Several shades were inspired by some of our other lip products (and even our Eyeshadows and Eye Pencils!).

I'm not really a bright pink lipstick wearer. I tend to go for more fuchsia or purple type of pinks. Rich, darker pinks because I find they look best on my skin tone. A bright cool pink can look kind of clownish if not applied carefully on me.

And I have to apply this really carefully. It's just too bright so I have to blot it down a lot. Also, it tends to go on streaky. I think it's because of my coloring though, as I've seen it on other skin tones and there didn't seem to be a problem.

Another thing I notice is that it can kind of bunch up into lines and look patchy if you look closely. A lip scrub can help...but it can still settle even using a lip scrub beforehand. 

Long story short, I'm not a fan. 

But as always, I had fun trying such a fun color. And I will still be using it up by mixing it with other colors. I've found I really like mixing it with a blue toned reds. Then it gives me the prettiest rosy color and if I blot most of it off, it creates a lovely stain.

So I did have fun experimenting with it!

Unfortunately, it's not my favorite- and that's OK. There were some in the palette I loved and some not so much.


In order to not look so crazy I blotted it way down. 

Have you tried any of the VICE lipsticks? Are you a bright pink wearer? What's your favorite? 



No comments:

Post a Comment