Monday, January 21, 2019

Bee Natural Pomegranate Lip Balm Review




After a long week I’m back! And surprised I’m blogging instead of sleeping. I’ve been to a couple furniture stores because I’m thinking of getting myself a new bedroom set for my birthday next month. And shopping is exhausting. It really is. But I have three posts I really want to get done so here goes.

Bee Natural claims:
100% percent natural
Made in USA


I found this lip balm in Wasgau. I was kind of surprised to see it since it’s a US brand. It kind of reminds me of Burt’s Bees stuff which I haven’t bought in quite awhile. I just don't see their stuff around in stores like I used to.  I do remember them having a Pomegranate scent but I wasn’t really a fan of it.

I jumped on this because one of my favorite ingredients in lip balm is beeswax. It really seems to seal moisture in. This does an ok job. It provides decent moisture and when it wears off my lips don’t end up feeling drier. 

Sometimes in cold weather my lips peel a little and I don’t find this helps as much with that.


The scent is nice. Kinda fruity and bubble gum like but not in a nasty way.

Ingredients:


Overall it’s decent. Maybe not my favorite lip balm but it’s nice. And all natural!


Random:
I found this when looking online and I really really really like it. I don't know if I will get it...but just considering it. It's definitely unique which is what I like about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment