Monday, January 18, 2021

Leona Lewis

Time for another music post, this time on Leona. I never watched The X Factor but I did see a few clips and thought her voice was really good so I was happy to see her win. I thought her career would have lasted a little longer...but I think she over-toured and ended up losing a lot of her voice which was unfortunate. Also..she never really looked very happy in the music biz or performing.  But there are still a few songs that I loved by her.


Of course, her most well known and cross over hit..Bleeding Love. I think it was performing this song live and hitting the money notes so much that hurt her voice. But I love this song still to this day.


Another one I really like is Can't Breathe. I like the studio version best. But it probably is my least favorite of my favorites, if that makes sense. 

'

Angel was a second favorite for a long time. I only had Bleeding Love and this one for the longest time until I decided to give all her songs a listen. Couldn't find a live performance of this one.


The Best You Never Had is a new favorite. I think this actually knocks Angel out for my number 2 spot. Wish there was a live version of this one posted.


I don't know if I love Better in Time or I had just heard it so much and it kinda grew on me. But it's in the playlist so..


And lastly Trouble. It took a minute to grow on me too but then it did and I love it now. 




And that's all, it's a decent amount of songs..and worth checking out. 

Not I'm about to get part two of my Just Dance workout it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment