Thursday, January 14, 2021

Lush Boxing Day Haul 2021

 I know...I just posted a Lush Haul. But I didn't know when the Lush DE site had their sale, turns out it was on the 4th, not the day after Christmas. I was definitely late to the sale, but managed to snag quite a bit at half off. 

I have enough goodies to last for quite awhile. So here's what I got:

Conga Shower Jelly

This smells like a super sweet raspberry candy...and it's pretty fun. For some reason I was never interested in trying the shower jellies until now. 

Yog Nog Body Milk

I bought a bigger bottle of this...but I'm not sure I like it. I loved the scent in the Michelle Ma Belle soap, hopefully I like it better when I go to use it

Dream Cream Body Lotion

This smells like a mix of chamomile, cocoa butter, and other natural stuff. It's supposed to be really good for skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dry skin in general. I got the bigger size, I've always wanted a big pot like this! 

Shooting Stars Soap

Smells like lemon cake. Can't wait to use it.


American Cream Shower Gel
I'm going to reserve judgement for when I use it. I thought it was supposed to smell like strawberries but it's meh in the bottle.


Nana Shower Gel
I bought the bubble bar in the last haul and haven't used it yet, but I love they way it smells so I figured I would try this too.

Fairy Dust Powder
This smells like Snow Fairy-which I'm not a fan of but I bought it to try anyway since it comes our every Christmas.


Silky Underwear
I still have a bottle of this...couldn't resist the price and I do like it so picked up two more.


Twilight Shower Jelly
I knew I would love the scent of this because it smells like Sleepy. It's super pretty and smells so good.


Fairly Traded Honey Shampoo
I'm running out of shampoo and this one was intriguing due to the high amount of honey it has.


The Olive Branch Shower Gel
Smells Ok. Hopefully I like it more in the shower.


Honey I Washed the Kids Shower Gel
Love the scent in the soap


Oaty Creamy Dreamy Shower Cream
This is the thickest shower cream...I tried it on my hands already and it's very hydrating.


Candy Cane Bubble Bar
Smells like Snowfairy. Which I'm not a fan of, this scent makes its way into a lot of Lush stuff.

Elfie Stick 
I think this is re-useable...I can't place it but it smells nice. Can't wait to use it. It's super cute too! 


Yog Nog Shower Gel
Super Excited to use this...the gold color is really pretty too! 


Roasting Chestnuts on An Open Fire 
It's smells earthy and like cherry almonds. I'm not sure about the scent but we shall see


Snow Fairy Shower Gel
I already knew I wouldn't like it..but it's a cult classic so I've gotta try it. Better to try it half off than at full price.

Therapy Massage Bar
I'm not a fan of the scent..but I like massage bars so I'll still give it a spin


Jingle Bells Bath Bomb
This bath bomb is super cute...I can't wait to use it. If you shake it, you hear stuff rattling around in it.

Cooke Dough Lip Scrub
This smells like butter. I don't get the cookie dough part...but maybe when I use it

That's it, stay tuned for the reviews! I'm off to finish Season 2 of 24. 


No comments:

Post a Comment