Saturday, January 30, 2021

Lush Golden Wonder Bath Bomb Review


 

Lush Golden Wonder Bath bomb..Take 2. I had this bath bomb like 7 or 8 years ago and it was one of my favorites! I always wanted to get my hands on another but I stopped buying Lush..and almost never looked at their site around Christmas.  I bought before the sale...and I'm lucky I did because I think it was one of the first to go!

Lush claims:

Wondering what's in this gift? Then just throw it into your tub! Celebrate the festive delights with sweet wild orange oil and brandy oil that make you want to party.

The color spectacle makes even the grayest winter night shine and gives you glittering skin. If you are particularly generous, you can also give Golden Wonder to someone else.

Effects of the ingredients:
- Wild orange oil has a cheering scent. It has a toning and astringent effect, which gives your skin a refreshed and strengthened look.
With its complex, unique aroma, brandy oil provides festive notes and highlights other oils. It has wine notes that combine with earthy and herbal aromas to create a fruity, sparkling fragrance.
Lime oil has an astringent and enzymatic effect. It removes dead skin cells and makes your skin shine. 
It's the same scent I remember. Kind of like a blood orange champagne scent. I love, love, love the scent. It's one of my favorites. It did come in a body lotion a few years back, and a shower gel ( I really wish I could get my hands on it) and a body spray. Which I did order last week and I'm so excited for it to get there. It's not a super strong scent- maybe medium. I wish it was stronger and I feel like the first one i had was. 
The last time I had it, I fell asleep immediately! I did manage to stay awake for this bath..but I did sleep pretty good when I did crawl into bed. 
The best thing about this one (other than the scent) is the water. The water is the most beautiful turquoise color with golden shimmer and little biodegradable glittery stars. The water is truly mesmerizing. Makes you feel like you are looking at beautiful tropical beach water which is nice since we can't vacation. 


I feel like this bath bomb was kind moisturizing. I didn't put any lotion on afterwards and my lotion looks and feels like I did.

The ingredients have changed but it's mostly the same key things. Not all natural..but it's a fun bath bomb with pretty color so I'm cool with it. Nothing unusual..except the Brandy oil. Maybe it's what gives it that "bubbly" champagne scent.

Ingredients:

Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sweet Orange Oil, Wine Brandy Oil, Lime Oil, Water, Cream of Tarter, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Gardenia Extract, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, DRF Alchohol, Biodegradeable Glitter, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Iron Oxides, Tin Oxides, Citronellol, Limonene, Citral, Linalool, Colour 

Overall..still a favorite. I'll be getting another next Christmas. It's one of the best citrus scents ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment