Sunday, January 31, 2021

Thai Peanut Sauce

 I've been wanting to learn to make more sauces so I'm glad this recipe came up. You can do so much with a homemade sauce. 

This one was very easy to make and tasted great..but I couldn't really figure out how to use it. I tried it on a salad...it was alright but the texture was Peanutty. I tried it on a glass noodle chicken dish. It was best on the chicken..didn't really go with the glass noodles. I think because it needed more water. Or it may have been better on a heartier noodle. 

But I did really like the sauce and I have some left so will probably make more chicken and coat the chicken in it and have it with rice and veggies. 

I got the recipe here

It's my 2nd time making something Thai or Thai inspired. 


Update: No pics but it makes a bomb sauce on chicken wings! Would make again..

Update: It's bomb on wings!! 

Not a hit..but a solid try.

No comments:

Post a Comment