Saturday, April 16, 2022

Black Bean Burgers, Reese's Peanut Butter Ice cream and Guacamole Salad

 Has anyone else been trying to watch Moon Knight on Disney Plus? Usually I love everything Marvel but I just can't get into it. It's Boring! I think I'm just going to give up and wait for the next Mavel show. Lately they have been missing the mark anyway. So far I've only loved two of them. Maybe I'll watch those again...

Anyway....today I have a bunch of vegetarian recipes. 

First up..black bean burgers! I love veggie burgers. My favorite are some sweet potato burgers I made a few years back. These are pretty good too. And a little less work. And baked. So would make them again.  I did take two appliances to make them, I made my beans in a pressure cooker and then pulled out the food processer instead of mashing it. I do like anything chipotle and add in some black beans? Yum. 

I even bought the Cotija cheese to go on top but I wasn't a big fan of it. It's a little too salty for me. 


I made Guacamole Salad too! They went perfectly together. I love, love anything with avocados and this was pretty good. Maybe no better than Guacamole but reminded me I should make guac more often. It's good for you too! 

And the last thing I made was Peanut Butter Cup Ice cream..which wasn't that great. I'm not a big fan of Peanut Butter Ice cream. I think it would have gone better with a vanilla ice cream base  and then just sprinkle in chopped Reeses. Which don't taste as good as they used to. For some reason the chocolate part just taste like sweet wax instead of chocolate. It looked good...but meh.  This is the recipe I used. 



No comments:

Post a Comment