Friday, December 8, 2023

Eden's Garden Stress Relief Review


 I could really use some Stress Relief in my life right now so I'm so glad that this was the oil I grabbed from my collection of oils to focus on and use up because it couldn't have come at a better time. 

Eden's Garden claims:

Before you panic or let anxiety wreak havoc on your day, let Stress Relief soothe away your troubles and clear your mind for steady thinking. 
  
Stress Relief is a bottle of “you can do this.” With a calming aroma with citrusy notes, Stress Relief can help decrease anxiety, depression and stress. These days, stress has become the number one killer. Don’t let that betel you! Fight back against stress. We all deserve a little more serenity. 
  
Stress relief is a balanced mixture of Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Patchouli, Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang. Made with care from our top quality oils and, as always, Edens Garden essential oils are never diluted or mixed with additives. 

 

I've had this oil for too long. I love the scent, so naturally I used it and used it until it started getting low. I wanted to save it and keep it forever so I put it away for years and then just forgot about it. It's not like it's a discontinued oil and I can't buy it again so I'm not sure why I do that with things I like. Now I will probably finish this up and take forever to repurchase because I have so many other oils that need some attention. 

But I probably will repurchase. Eventually.

Because it's true that stress kills and you should try to keep stress to a minimum if you can. 

Mostly I have used it to diffuse. I think mostly when you diffuse it, it's Patchouli. And I happen to be a big fan of Patchouli. I know there are some that don't like it but I am all about it. Except in some perfumes. I especially love patchouli with citrus. It was Lush Karma that put me onto that combination. 

It mainly smells of Patchouli. And some citrus to kind of tone down the Patchouli. If you don't like Patchouli- don't buy this.

It is really stressful relieving though. I think I had a near panic attack-if not a panic attack this week so having this would have been helpful. I should probably add some to a rollerball and carry it with me, although I do think it's more effective diffused. 

I just now used it and I am feeling so much less stressed. Actually it's gone right now....it could be a placebo but I feel like it's really working.

Bath and Body Works has a stress relief line- this is 100% better in my opinion and does something to relieve the feeling.

I love it. I really do! And I will one day repurchase it once I whittle down the insane amount of oils I have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment